Some issues that make playing games of glory that much more frustrating.
- Automatic re-queueing. When someone dodges queue (which happens A LOT) you need to re-queue yourself. Which only adds to the frustration.
- No punishment for dodging queue multiple times. (Or so I\’ve been told)
- OP melee. Melee is still very, very strong.
- Cross platform lagging issues. I\’ve noticed that I\’ve had laggy issues pop up way more often when playing against a PC player on my PS4.
- Weird positional lock issue that prohibits you from running away.
- Unbalanced skill levels. Because it\’s such a new game, many players (at least in Ranks 1/2/3/4/5) still get matched up with first timers.
Do you agree or not? Please tell me why. 🙂
u forget the leaver. i got 2 games where 2 left and no replacement at least with bots
thank your for your feedbacks !
1. Yes, it’s a great idea. I will ask our devs how they can do it.
2. Actually, we are thinking about a punishment for players who dodge queue too many times, and for players who are leaving matchs too many times too.
3. Why do you think melee is too strong ? Because of the damage, or the mods effects ?
4. It’s the first time a player tell me this. I will examine this with our devs.
5. I don’t understand. Can you tell me more about this ?
6. We know this problem, we are thinking about it too but as you said, it’s a new game so it’s difficult to create different queue at the moment.
Don’t hesitate to give more feedbacks, they are really precious for us 😉
See you in the Arena !