- Introducing AUGs: AUGs are small enhancements that apply to Clones players can get by playing the game and leveling up. You can read more about them in our dev blog.
- Level Rewards: Whenever a player Controller (avatar) levels up, he will receive a reward. Rewards include AUGs, Booster Packs, Crediti, and Skins.
- Shotgun Tier 2 Pull Magnetic Mod: Reduced the distance of the pull from 100 to 25 and duration from 0.5 to 0.1 seconds.
- Shih – Implacable Chakram (Ultimate Skill)
- Decreased distance of the Chakram from 300 to 100
- Changed number of turns made by the Chakram from 2/4/6 to 4/6/8
- Ultimate now lasts 3.5/5.25/7 seconds instead of 2.2/4.4/6.6 seconds.
- Molly – Shade Flare (Skill): Removed Blind effect; it now only Silences.
- All league skins have been upgraded with better looking textures.
- Jorndyr Master Skin (unlocked when reaching level 20)
- Guards of the Synarchy “Dark Synarchy” color variation Skins
- Koinchura “Dark Ceremonial” Skin
- Added an AUGs tile to the Profile screen to access the current active AUGs for all Clones
- Added visual and sound FX for “End of Match” screens to increase level up feedback
- Added reward popups when players level up
- When existing players relaunch the game for the first time, a screen will notify them what rewards they have earned retroactively
- [PC][PS4] Permanent buffs received from specific mods displaying overlapping the “Respawn timer” in the HUD
- [PS4] The last selected option from the player info panel remaining highlighted when re-opening it
- [PS4] Players remaining highlighted in the invite panel following their exit from the lobby
- [PC][PS4] Solo, bots-only custom games launched immediately after the title screen leading to all Clones grayed out in the Clone selection lobby
- [PC] User selecting a Clone already selected by another user causing the”Purchase Clone” button to be displayed and overlap the “Lock” button for the user who made the initial selection
- [PC] Selecting a clone from the “Clone selection” screen causing the “Select” button for the remaining players to disappear temporarily
- [PC] The “Back” and “Lock” buttons will remain displayed after the “Select your clone” timer runs out
- [PC] The pop-up asking the player to choose the control scheme never appears
- [PC][PS4] Sniper cannot shot through coins and dead bodies
- [PC][PS4] Sniper can shoot through walls without any mods under certain circumstances